Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The amazing skies


Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph." – Matt Hardy








You often don’t or can’t see beauty in the world until someone shows it to you. Take a look around you just now – even without moving from the computer. Can you see something in a new way, a different way of presenting something common? Just take a look again…
Read more: http://www.digital-photography-school.com/photography-quotes#ixzz1fs4bafiH
















ME:
Some times I use to thing, "am I good with what I click?". I often use to get worried about some pictures and how they look.

After reading Matt Hardy's quote, I understood that, it is not how it looks but how I look over it.
And all these images are one good examples, on how i hated them all and now how i love them now (after some cropping). Yes! all these image where originally had some unwanted objects or exposed. And now ....

No comments:

Post a Comment